Switch for a Brake Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt. A.

Local time
1:50 AM
Jut a switch mounted with a spring. When I pull the brake lever the spring activates the switch at the beginning. Then I'm able to pull the brake lever more to engage the brakes and the spring compresses more for that. Very light spring. Doesn't take much to push that button.
IMG_8613.JPG

IMG_8617.JPG

IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_8621.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8620.JPG
    IMG_8620.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 73
His is way cooler, and granted I have had that lever for two years, I still bet what he built lasts forever.

You can also use a lever. Would have to use a spring also.
Image (8).jpg

Cool Wyatt, lots of fabbing on that. You win the Darwin award. That's a compliment, he was a great scientist.

he was a great scientist.
A GREAT scientist???...Not in my book, he proposed his THEORY of evolution as science...If that were true and was absolutely provable, they would not still be calling it the Theory of Evolution, but would be calling it the Fact of Evolution and be able to back it up with scientific facts...they have never proved this as true science and it is STILL l taught in schools as a theory, not a proven scientific fact, although they do try to portray it as science, it is not so unless they can prove it.

My belief, evolution is God's way of creating us. Intelligent design works too for the universe.

A GREAT scientist???...Not in my book, he proposed his THEORY of evolution as science...If that were true and was absolutely provable, they would not still be calling it the Theory of Evolution, but would be calling it the Fact of Evolution and be able to back it up with scientific facts...they have never proved this as true science and it is STILL l taught in schools as a theory, not a proven scientific fact, although they do try to portray it as science, it is not so unless they can prove it.
You don't own any books.

Back on track here. Look closely at the work that went into making and designing that switch. He could have bought a $1.99 switch but he decided to make his own. Well done Wyatt, Bravo!

My belief
Exactly...lol...YOUR belief, but I know you won't find that in any bible...God said how he did it in the bible and it doesn't agree with your belief system.

I think I will believe God before I ever believe in mans beliefs that contradict what He has to say...lol...Thats just me though...lol.

Your allowed to believe anything you wish though, He also created you with free will, you can choose whatever you personally want to hear or believe in...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back