Thoughts on this contraption lol

Hole punch for leather makes the tiny holes or drill with wood on both sides so it is clean holes... Make the gasket after the holes line up.. use the part to trim the out side with a exacto blade... I ruin a few before I'm happy with it.. my $ .02

Every automotive store should have something similar that will work... Indian head gasket cement.... Takes a month to come off your fingers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-092603.png
    Screenshot_20220110-092603.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20220110-092820.png
    Screenshot_20220110-092820.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 117
Put some under the drawer pulls on a tool box... Behind the knob on a column shifter was a favorite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-092820.png
    Screenshot_20220110-092820.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 113
Every automotive store should have something similar that will work... Indian head gasket cement.... Takes a month to come off your fingers
I cant believe i found some gasket sheets at canadian tire, they were hidden. Now we can all stop talking about gaskets lol

Not finished yet LOL
Did the gasket material look like this, I'm curious which one you would use

61LNrGp9vWL._AC_SX425_.jpg
use this kind for best sealing. Used on high temp high pressure steam pipes. If it don't seal, you need to level the surfaces.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
use this kind for best sealing. Used on high temp high pressure steam pipes. If it don't seal, you need to level the surfaces.

I second that vote, it's good gasket material, plus it's a anti wicking gasket material & got some kinda bonding agent in it. It's some type of acetate glue which super glue is made of.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I second that vote, it's good gasket material, plus it's a anti wicking gasket material & got some kinda bonding agent in it. It's some type of acetate glue which super glue is made of.
Try prying off a jug after using this stuff, oh boy does it seal. You don't even need to heat the engine. Just give it enough time torqued down and it's seal tight.

The reason I asked was because I bought the same package and as soon as I opened it I did not think any of them would work for my motor and ended up buying all the gaskets at https://motorizedbicycle.ca/products/66cc-complete-gasket-kit

Back