Thoughts on this contraption lol

Not finished yet LOL
Did the gasket material look like this, I'm curious which one you would use

61LNrGp9vWL._AC_SX425_.jpg
The blue gasket is for coolant & water, the black gasket is for fuel & oil, the cork gasket I absolutely despise & would just throw it away. Dont know what it's good for other than starting a fire. If you got to use this gasket material use the black stuff that in this pack.

The blue gasket is for coolant & water, the black gasket is for fuel & oil, the cork gasket I absolutely despise & would just throw it away. Dont know what it's good for other than starting a fire. If you got to use this gasket material use the black stuff that in this pack.
Cork is for covers holding electronics or for making a compass when you are lost in the middle of nowhere.

Cork is for covers holding electronics or for making a compass when you are lost in the middle of nowhere.
Never thought of them 2 options I'll have to cut me a small piece of the cork & stick a straight pin in it & tuck away with my emergency fishing kit in my wallet. Could always use a leaf & straight pin, but your kinda screwed in winter when no leaves are on the tree.

Never thought of them 2 options I'll have to cut me a small piece of the cork & stick a straight pin in it & tuck away with my emergency fishing kit in my wallet. Could always use a leaf & straight pin, but your kinda screwed in winter when no leaves are on the tree.
I just hate when there are no flowers in the bowl. lol

Back