Tires for GEBE

very nice!!!! Very nice indeed. I take it you are happy with the eho35 GEBE???

I really like the way you mounted the counter brace. I think I will modify that tomorrow... way better than what I came up with.

Thanks guys. The franks do fit, but make sure that everything is aligned perfectly. It is very close and you can rub the belt very easily if you don't pay attention. The tires run great at speed. I only go 20mph, but they are smooth and don't feel unstable at all in corners.

I am very happy with the EHO35, it's a quite motor that just pulls and pulls. I will be mounting a second fuel tank like yours sometime next week after all my new stuff arrives. (front drum brake wheel, tank, cover, and new seat) As for the center strap, I had to drill a hole there to make it work. Made me a little nervous as I don't like modifying frames like that, but it turned out good and strong.

I liked the tires so much that I bought a set for my regular bike as well. I think it looks good too.

Something I noticed on my red and white bike was that these tires are a lot wider than stock, but also taller too. Check out the second pic to see how close they come to hitting the cable on my front brake! :cry:

Attachments

• mms_picture-13.jpg
    mms_picture-13.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 253
  • mms_picture-14.jpg
    mms_picture-14.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Back