To noob or not to noob

Wow stealthy build. I like! And that engine is really crammed in there! I wonder how much cursing was involved. ;)
I am excessively inspired now! :D

AHHAHA its like reading my own thoughts when reading ur posts in here, HILARIOUS! Good morning!! For the record U cant out noob me, and you will finish your bike Januaryno firstNo, 19-never-dy-seven.
Im scheduled for same day......

There were many 4 letter words involved just like everything else on these bikes u think it's gonna take an hour or so and it takes all day

There were many 4 letter words involved just like everything else on these bikes u think it's gonna take an hour or so and it takes all day
Its hard to know exactly when to kill ur baby, and stop trying to pound sand up a dogs behind as my granpa said. I used to live in perpetual "almost done.... .. 9 hours later..... just a lil more, so close" etc My new policy for myself is "if its not easy and takes more than a few moments, then im doing it wrong, prob using wrong tools as well etc. That is truly one of the hardest growing experiences if one is doing all of this by them self. THe best decision I ever made, was to organize my tools and materials in such a way, that I only have sockets etc that I need, nothing extra. ALl of my drawers, emptied, reorganized, subdivided. There was nothign worse then realizing im digging through the same drawer again for the 10th time that day. ALso, I decided to make my own policy of starting nothing new until current task done AND I put back everything so im ready for the next task. I put up a huge whiteboard also, I jot down everything on it, and constantly reduce/refine the "list" that just keeps growing... The hardest change I made was NOT sending pics, or showing friends etc. how cool the bike is already. (that just strokes our egos, not sure if 2 or 4 strokes it) By jumping the gun and posting, I caused problems for myself, I wouild rush to finish since i already gave that impression, so many nab things! Im so glad I found this hobby.... through all of this Ive become more productive in all areas of my life, the benefits are many!

Back