Torque?

Looks like we have 15 stations here in my city of about 100,000...

ScreenHunter 594.jpg

That Sinclair Nampa Super C station is walking distance from my place. Maybe 1/3 mile.

Looks like we have 15 stations here in my city of about 100,000...
And all of those 15 actually say they carry Ethanol-Free gasoline too???

I had to call stations that were listed as carrying it but did not carry E-free gas, with the exception of Murphy's, which is the only one that does here.

The 4 strokes make more torque, but are limited to about half the practical RPM range that an equivalent 2 stroke motor makes. It's not really the fact that it is a 4 stroke that does this, but the way the head and cam are designed to create that power. Since most stationary style forced cooling engines are meant to live long lives running at happy stable RPMs in all conditions, it makes the most sense to have a lot of low rpm power.

The 2 stroke kits... not so much. In fact, properly tuned 2 strokes can produce a stupid amount of torque at low rpm's too. Just like the 4 strokes, it just depends on how they decided to setup the way they are tuned to make that power.

If a 49cc 4 stroke makes 1.5hp and has a max RPM of 3600, and the 49cc 2 stroke also makes 1.5hp, but has a max RPM of 7200 (For sake of argument), and it just so happens the 2 stroke makes half the torque of the 4 stroke... The 2 stroke can have double the gear reduction, both bikes will achieve the same speed at their respective maximum RPM, and the torque delivered through the rear wheel to the ground will be numerically the same you just then have to ask yourself if you prefer the smell of 2 stroke oil or not.

The only real advantage 4 strokes have over 2 strokes at the end of the day is efficiency, and sounding like a lawnmower instead of a weedwacker.
Bruh what? lol 3600rpm? Thats not the max at all... I have ungoverned 49cc 4 stroke and i can rev it to 8K.

Bruh what? lol 3600rpm? Thats not the max at all... I have ungoverned 49cc 4 stroke and i can rev it to 8K.
Ungoverned, meaning you modified it. I am speaking of stock vs stock. Want me to clap back with a 14,000rpm capable 50cc that makes 10hp? I could, "bruh. lol."

Ungoverned, meaning you modified it. I am speaking of stock vs stock. Want me to clap back with a 14,000rpm capable 50cc that makes 10hp? I could, "bruh. lol."
My engine is stock in this way.... i didnt ungoverned it. It came like that... I have the older model of huasheng that didnt have governer.

Back