VERY Fast Motorized Bikes!!

Well I had to do it. I sent him an email asking if his bikes are legal in Tennessee and did I need a license. He sent back explaining how they were and how what he had was so much better than what was out there and no I didn't need a driver's license. He also said sends you a title as well and has ways to track his bikes should they ever be stolen.

I then emailed him back the Tennessee statues. So he pretty much told me those statutes are wrong and he is right. I also told him I too am a college graduate. With my degree being in business. That he should look up the laws of states he plans to sell to and remove the phrase "street legal" from his ads to avoid a potential lawsuit. He said he didn't care about the laws of other states and if somebody wanted to sue him the let them. Then he started going off on how he hated the last two presidents.

So let's see what y'all can do with him. LOL

It's so fast, you can't even see it!When approached by cops for going 60+, just hit the "vaporware" button and POOF you disappear into the cornfield.It slices, it dices, it purees, it even spays and neuters your pets and children.

Obviously the guy built these insane motors to look JUST LIKE EVERY HT KIT OUT THERE intentionally. I mean what better way to fool the cops right? "No officer I couldn't have been going 60 MPH. Perhaps your radar gun is broken? Do you see that terrible motor down there? Do you REALLY think it can go that fast? I'm honestly surprised it even runs..."

Honestly, the guy sounds delusional from everything that has been said. I really believe he THINKS he builds bike that can go that fast. Of course the reality is he's building $400 bike kits and selling them for $1500. The most he does is probably minor tweaks that he thinks make the bike something it isn't.

I used to live next to a guy that did something similar with ATV's. He would take old broke down units and make barely working ones. He swore up and down they were "better then new." Then again... he also swore up and down that the Government sent lizards to put a chip in his brain and monitor his movements (not lying... he really believed that).

One thing I've learned in life :) You can not win a discussion on a forum, facebook etc there is always someone who "fires on" to "haggle" ............ ...... and apparently likes it

One thing I've learned in life :) You can not win a discussion on a forum, facebook etc there is always someone who "fires on" to "haggle" ............ ...... and apparently likes it

I don't really understand the connection.Most of us have wrote this guy off as an opportunist crook, so from this point it's just having fun with the outlandishness, and having fun is where everybody wins.

Back