WARNING! Cops on Rock Ridge RD Lakeland, FLORIDA

if I were you I'd either drive the bike & trailer down to the police station and introduce myself,

or move away from Lakeland altogether.

As soon as my job situation improves and I get some finances, I'm getting the heck out of Polk County for good, for multiple reasons besides the cops. I'm tired of the repressive schools, white trash people out here and all the bad drivers in their cars, and yuppie religious snobs that are rude and controlling because they think they are better than everyone else because they have money that they earned by a wealthy family and didn't need to work for their bread......

I may just pay a visit to the sherrif dept, however, I prefer NOT to be around police more than necessary.

But this is NOT just about ME.

IF ANYONE RIDES THEIR BIKES ON THE POPULAR VAN FLEET STATE BICYCLE TRAIL, BE AWARE OF THE INCREASED POLICE ACTIVITY IN THE AREA! Just 3 years ago, you barely would see a cop around here.....

Stay safe out there motoredbikers!!!!

ZnsaneRyder

Sounds like there might have been a lot of stuff stolen from that area, so the police are doing what they are supposed to do, and that is to check your trailer to make sure you have,nt stolen anything.. They are only doing their job. MotorMac

They could do their job better by looking for thieves instead of people riding bikes.

I guess riding one of THESE makes you a suspect around POLK COUNTY!
attachment.php

I would be suprised if I DIDNT get pulled over with that behind me. I also believe you may have a problem carrying the FL law sheets with you as defense, as the law states 48cc or less without a registration.

I would be suprised if I DIDNT get pulled over with that behind me. I also believe you may have a problem carrying the FL law sheets with you as defense, as the law states 48cc or less without a registration.

The engine is also debaged and has NO engine information on it. Cops can't measure the displacement of my cylinder. If asked, it's always "47cc" or "I don't know, a guy at the flea market sold it to me" I've never had any issues from them about my engine cc's.

Last edited:
ZnsaneRyder

that is a pretty wild looking pusher you got going on there !!!!

wondering how you made the connection from hand truck to bicycle rack ??

I have in the back of my mind -- been thinking about a MB such as this
since a friend had a pusher many years back
it still runs and he still has it
he got a ticket once
went to court and the judge dismissed the ticket and then wrote over the top of ticket
DO NOT WRITE ANY MORE OF THESE..
he then carried that ticket with him when ever he rode MB pusher...
that was a pretty cool judge !!!

makes it nice when we Ride That Thing Mountainman

Last edited:
No offense, but that contraption looks like something being stolen. I'm not surprised the cops are on you about it. It just looks like you are stealing a lawnmower engine...

pretty suspicious looking contraption! id pull it over too just to make shure it was safe! if they wanted to they could impound it simply because its to fast & over 50cc's.around here the cops love us because we follow all laws at all times & are good ambasadors for motoredbikes- period! the only bikes that get stopped here are the ones running around at nite with no lights as they are suspected methfreak thieves! go to the local cop shop & see what you might do to be conciderd legal & to be left alone! the beat cops are a little edgy these days with all the wierdo's they gotta deal with & are hard to comunicate with at times!

Back