What engine should I get for my next build?

Do NOT rip on me. I'm being a total normal guy. If my stuff is altered I can't do anything but Tyr to correct it. I'm now taking it like you guys are being locker room and snapping towls...I really hope that not it
No that is not "IT"...This is just the normal horsing around sense of humour that we are known for is all...lol...There is absolutely nothing personal in all of that.

The way these messages are coming in I thought was more private. Anyway give me a few to read all the s**t posted. I was saying the same thing...scam artists! SMOLIK & RDM. Give me a lil time to comprehend all these messages I thought I was on PM. This whole hobby is sketchy.

This whole hobby is sketchy.
No, not really, but you do seem to have a problem navigating this forum site and confusing when your PM-ing and when your posting on open forum, I'm chocking that up to the fact that your probably using a cell phone and not a computer where you can see everything you need to see in a full screen format.

No, not really, but you do seem to have a problem navigating this forum site and confusing when your PM-ing and when your posting on open forum, I'm chocking that up to the fact that your probably using a cell phone and not a computer where you can see everything you need to see in a full screen format.
Thats correct

Ok, that's totally cool. You have to understand how many jerk I've encountered in a very short period of time in this hobby....what's wrong with these guys? Like even the guys selling parts to us is like dealing with a street corner person trying to pull the shell game. It's so sketchy & disheartening. It's supposed to be fun but it's like hearing public alert system or air raid sirens!

Ok, that's totally cool. You have to understand how many jerk I've encountered in a very short period of time in this hobby....what's wrong with these guys? Like even the guys selling parts to us is like dealing with a street corner person trying to pull the shell game. It's so scetchy & disheartening. It's supposed to be fun but it's like hearing public alert system or air raid sirens!
It's a small hobby, so because you don't have a saturation of hobbiests and vendors, the difficult people stick out like a sore thumb.

Like even the guys selling parts to us is like dealing with a street corner person trying to pull the shell game.
I think of it more like buying from the corner drug dealer, you never know if your getting your "coke" or just a bag of baking soda...lol...lol.

It's so sketchy & disheartening. It's supposed to be fun but it's like hearing public alert system or air raid sirens!
Thats why I buy motor kits from just one particular vendor and always even able to do all of my buying over the phone, kinda like being in person...And they always answer the phones and are always helpful in answering any questions you might have as well as giving you a 6 month warranty that is always honoured.

Thats correct
I thought so...lol.

It's a small hobby, so because you don't have a saturation of hobbiests and vendors, the difficult people stick out like a sore thumb.
Tell me about it....Hmmm, maybe thats why some of these aforementioned folks have gotten banned from this forum...lol...lol.

Who would have ever "THUNK" it???...lol...lol.

Back