What is your favorite 35cc engine?

I know nothing about the Zenoahs, but I've had my fill of cheap crud
Chinese clones, 2 & 4 stroke. I agree, save your dough and buy a
quality engine. They're cheaper in the long run, and they'll save you
a lot of headaches.

P.S. just checked out that link, Chev. That looks likes a great deal for
a quality 40cc 2 stroke

I know. They have been out of stock everywhere for like 5 years, limited run so grab em up.

That is not a true statement. That motor you linked to is a cheap Chinese clone motor that has been proven to have poor quality. The original Mitsubishi tle43 motor was good but nowhere near the quality of the Zenoah G43L in my opinion.

So that motor will not be found on goped sites.

So if you want a motor that will last the test of time you want this...

http://www.davesmotors.com/zenoah-g430rc-g43l-42cc-complete-engine-ga41046.html

Yes its more expensive but in the long run you save money not having to repair or replace it way sooner than the cheap clone motors.

what part of CLONE did you not understand?? and if you look you will find them being sold on most goped sites and STANTON's sites. I run one of these clones and the quality is much better then any chinadoll I have seen and have had a few of those to

Geez, I'd love to but I've got a good Tanaka, and no
cash to spare right now. Guess I'll leave 'em for them
what needs 'em more than I.

The Mitsubishi was never used on a goped let alone a China clone. There is only 2 real good goped sites, ADA Racing and DDM. The knock off cheap scooters came with Mitsubishi clones up to 52cc. I've seen them frag from very light use, my buddy had a kamakazi power board with the 52cc and he was trying to keep up with my bike with a Zenoah 27cc LH/RC hybrid I had built from a junk pile. When my speedo hit 43 I looked back and he had lost power at like 30, fried the top end. His needle bearing disintegrated locked up the crank and the head snapped off at the case! All at a relatively low speed. I'm good with my Zenoah's thanks.

It had always been Zenoah till the CY460R came out on the new GSR46, when the first production California sports came out they had a Zenoah G2D, then an LH and then an RC "different configuration small bores". When the chain drive GSR40 came on the scene in the early 90's it had the g43. All Zenoah, so I'm saying that a real goped never came stock with a Mitsubishi or clone. If its a true GoPed and has a clone on it, Someone stole the good motor for something else! LOL.

Back