Stolen What The Flying #!@#

well whats going to get them cuaght is that the bike seat is maid of felt and says huffy acros it in big letters and is a coster brake bike with no brakes on it and the hole bike is painted powder coat gun metal finish looks like the motor now if it is sold by a black person but no offense if you are but blacks are cheap have no money and can only steal

but there are the few that are good so im not saying that they all are

but they have no money to spen on something like that hence why my bike got stolen reason not even a mile from house is a bad black hood palce the worst in the town so i have faith that it is in the area

Whats sad is all the sweat and craftmanship you put into your bike then some friggin thief wants it for free. I feel your pain bro and I hope you get it back soon. Right now I use 2 semi cheap cable locks on mine but if they want it they will take it.............

well im going to buy a towing chain for a truck and use it as a lock try and take it then

If your chaining it to a small enough pole, use a good u-lock also. In the bicycling world its popular to use two good quality locks instead of just one on more expensive bikes. The theory being if you install both a chain/cable and a u-lock, its unlikely the theif will have the tools to break both types of locks.

Best bike lock would be a mean pitbull chained to your bike, I only have a cat right now.

Back