what's next? 20deg. below?

i took off work early to be able to get home. out of three ways out, one is open. the snoqualmi is about 6ins. below **** top and still pouring. im still dry. i certainly cant get to your place. you are cut off, right??

No. Woodinville-Duvall highway bridge is still open and 203 to Monroe (I think not....may be closed in Snohomish)

Well they closed the last road at 3AM. We are now living on an island. Record flooding. I need to go downtown to the Duvall Post office to send a mess of parts out (they won't go anywhere, I guess). Just thanking God we are far enough up the hill to be safe.

I'm gonna call Al Gore himself.
He has made $250,000,000 off this theory to date. And he is no scientist.
Follow the money folks.........and you will find the truth.

ps: Y2K was a 40 billion dollar "scary"

A

Last edited:
lets see ace; do you think 100yr events happening every couple of years is normal. colo. is on fire in jan. cal. now has no fire season. do you think gw just means every day it will be warmer? instead of the knee jerk put downs find out what the term means or go glacier natl. park before its just another bunch of rocks. oh, the water is receeding around my place.

Stude,
Colorado is not on fire, the people's republic of Boulder is on fire and if were up to me, I'd say let it burn.

Pablo,

Hope things dry out so you can

RIDE THAT THING

(sorry, mm, I don't really mean to steal your line. I'm just borrowing it for a minute.)

Back