Whats up everyone?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kcpoloman, Jan 12, 2009.

1. kcpoloman

kcpoloman Member

Hey everyone! I am a new member obviously. Just checking in, I have seen the site many times and thought it was about time to finally come aboard. I have a 26'' Micargi Mens Rover GX with 80cc motor. Unfortunately I have have ran into a problem with my bike but I wont post that in this section. Anyways great to be here and look forward to meeting the other members!

Brent

Edit

Well, I tried posting in the 2 stroke section but still no access so maybe someone can help me here. After about 75 miles on my 80cc motor the piston seems to be hitting the factory spark plug and closing the gap. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

welcome Brent..... I'll see about getting you some help posting!!

3. BSA

BSA Guest

Sounds like youv'e been given a dud motor, either a bad head casting of cylinder castin either way you'll probably be best getting in touch with the vendor.
    good luck

BSA

4. kcpoloman

kcpoloman Member

Thanks for the help, I will contact the vendor. I bought it off ebay from powerkingshop and there is no warranty so it looks like I am screwed.

5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Try a simple "fix" (although it really isn't truly a fix, but a band-aid). Double up on your spark plug washers. It might help.

6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Stay the course and get her running.

7. Tom

Tom Active Member

Looks like you figured out how to post on the 2-stroke forum...

8. kcpoloman

kcpoloman Member

Yep, thanks for all the help!