Where can I get a jaguar cdi link please

When the carb delivers too much fuel the engine can only burn it every other stroke. Is it a stock kit? Got a picture?

No it's a zeda 80 with dio reed valve and 21mm oko carburetor no baffles in the muffler but I'm getting a f2 thrust for it in the mail stock cdi tho

I couldn't find the jaguar CDI. But, the others with a stepped retard seem to work well per reviews.

Per my butt dyno, the bbr module smoothed out top end considerably, got rid of that feeling its fighting itself vibration. I'll never run a basic CDI again.

Mine now runs smooth even lugging at low RPM, or screaming high, but let off load a bit, its 4stroking. As long as I keep 'er even slightly loaded it makes the good sound of firing every stroke for miles.

Also would this possibly stop the 4 stroking at higher rpms
I couldn't find the jaguar CDI. But, the others with a stepped retard seem to work well per reviews.

Per my butt dyno, the bbr module smoothed out top end considerably, got rid of that feeling its fighting itself vibration. I'll never run a basic CDI again.

Mine now runs smooth even lugging at low RPM, or screaming high, but let off load a bit, its 4stroking. As long as I keep 'er even slightly loaded it makes the good sound of firing every stroke for miles.
I would still listen to what Chainlube has already told you FIRST before doing anything else but here Is Jaguar's, longwinded, self agrandising, self promotion, of his CDIs, as well as his E-Mail address at the very end of it all to contact him and even see if he is still marketing those CDIs of his.

Ps...This is NOT an endorsement of this product or statements made by the author of that link, merely a link to contact the individual that makes and markets them.

What others are there I only read jaguar crap every time I look up cdi's does the stage 2 have it or the hd lightning those are the only 3 I know of

From what I understand, both stage 1 and 2, and the hd lightning, use a stepped retard, whereas the jaguar supposedly had a ramped retard.

I can't opinionate between jaguar and the other modules. I used the bbr stage 1 (the 2 difference is a keylock). A marked difference on accel and high end.

Back