• Tank 3

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tank 4

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

GW's Motorized

Local time
12:29 PM
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I like the offset filler neck on 3. When you turn the handle bars out of the way, much easier to get the gas can in position to fill.

I say get the smallest of the three. You don't wanna dwarf your bike under I giant 3 gallon tank...that's pretty big.
That mustang tank is the exact same dimensions as the tank on my cranbrook and I think it's the perfect size. Maybe I'll pull the tank off my cranny and see how it looks.

Attachments

• 20230715_205212.jpg
    20230715_205212.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 36
Back