Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Tank 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Tank 3

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tank 4

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Measure how much space you got on your crossbar, I tried a big old Honda tank but it was too long. The monkey bike tank fits best and has a great shape.

Measure how much space you got on your crossbar, I tried a big old Honda tank but it was too long. The monkey bike tank fits best and has a great shape.
The tanks are all around 15" long (18 with mounts that can be cut off and relocated if needed) and there is 20 or so inches of space available. I have plenty of room on the top bar for the tanks I am looking at

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If those were the best prices, I would hate to see the worst...lol...lol...Too much money to pay for a tank as far as I'm concerned, especially on a Social Security budget...lol.
I'm with ya on the price thing. Those tanks though take a lot of love and art to make. No straight lines except the bottom seams.

What about this

does have a seam tho
Yeah, I'm pretty particular about that. I really don't like the seam. It's an eyesore. I want the bike to have a nice flow, and a seam in the middle of the gas tank IMO takes away from that.

Hows 'bout dis one? I kinda like the shape and it has the dimensions in the description. No offset fill neck tho

Back