Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Tank 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Tank 3

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tank 4

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I can tell you right now tank number one is going to be way too wide you're going to get it not like it and you can have to cut it down the middle just like I did mine 9 inches is wide as you want to go without it looking really big on your bike my tank is actually 8 in wide and that was borderline for me

If those were the best prices, I would hate to see the worst...lol...lol...Too much money to pay for a tank as far as I'm concerned, especially on a Social Security budget...lol.
Got to pay the price to look good I paid $160 for mine and still had to cut in half and take 3 in off

I can tell you right now tank number one is going to be way too wide you're going to get it not like it and you can have to cut it down the middle just like I did mine 9 inches is wide as you want to go without it looking really big on your bike my tank is actually 8 in wide and that was borderline for me
So be it. I can weld. It's also the same size, and almost the same shape as the on my cranbrook, and I like it that size. Like.I said, I'll get the cheap 50 dollar tank. I've bought that tank before and put it on my mini bike. It's a decent tank

Well if you do cut it in half weld it on low voltage downhill. When I welded mine I hung it on a fully extended jack stand and sat in a chair and welded it downhill

Back