Winter road rash

are you able to walk...enough to keep working?

New insurance will probably call your injury "pre-existing". so NO coverage.

I don't know what a Dr. visit will cost you.....?

we have place called "Urgent Care"..... it's like $100 cash, per visit, for treatment.

I can walk just fine. It jsut looks real messed up.... There is soooo much liquid in it.... I am concerned abotu it not healing or getting worse.

Simon,

Does the fluid feel like it's under the knee cap? Alot of times an injury like that will cause "water on the knee". If the fluid seem as result of infection from the wound, get in right away or you'll be paying more later my friend. Good luck.

Simon,

Does the fluid feel like it's under the knee cap? Alot of times an injury like that will cause "water on the knee". If the fluid seem as result of infection from the wound, get in right away or you'll be paying more later my friend. Good luck.

I don't think there is any under the knee cap. It is mostly just below my knee. It's has a water bed effect when i push on it.

that picture is not the greatest
but -- it sure does look to be -- one big red THING area you got going on there

I admit -- I wouldn't know how to ride on ice
walked on just a little the other day -- almost went down fast !!!

be careful as you ride that THING

Studded Tires

Or the Ice breakers at walmart are actually repackaged Kenda Klon****s.. for 39.00 in the 26 x 2.10 size

Hardened studs and 250 of them per tire

Got some... putting them on today

Hey MyPC8MyBrain,
Was wondering how these tires worked out for you?

Get That Thing Down To K-zoo , I Think Im The Only One In This Town With A 80 Cc Motor On My Bike!!! Im Lonely

I might just do that when summer comes around. I'm serious!!!! I have taken it as far as the lakeshore which is about 40 miles. I could make it to K-zoo!

TO keep this on topic, I went to the doctor. He said it is just badly sprain. It will heal eventually. He said I can keep working but wear a knee brace. I been wearing one anyway.

Yeah my back has been f-ed up for the last three months from flying down the sidewalks at 30 or so! slipped disk of some sort. Been eating muscle relaxers like skittles.....

Back