Worse ride ever

They will run you over here lol
Be aware/alert.
Be seen.
Be predictable.
Communicate.

Most cycling accidents are from sideswipes.
Riding to the far right in narrow lanes encourages vehicles to do a squeeze by on you. Also once the front doors pass, you're then in a side mirror blind spot. When you use Lane Control a vehicle has to change lanes to pass; just like they'd have to do with any other vehicle.

Be sure to watch all 3 videos.

I think the next town over was where nascar was invented bunch of. Nascar wanna bees here lol. Only time I watched nascar was when that hot woman was racing lol I wanted her to beat them or the black dude wanted him to win to

I think the next town over was where nascar was invented bunch of. Nascar wanna bees here lol. Only time I watched nascar was when that hot woman was racing lol I wanted her to beat them or the black dude wanted him to win to
Here is your History of Nascar facts.

I was way off lol still can't watch it would be fun if there was more intersections and curves and real cars was used the same as they came off the car lot

I think the next town over was where nascar was invented bunch of. Nascar wanna bees here lol. Only time I watched NASCAR was when that hot woman was racing lol I wanted her to beat them or the black dude wanted him to win to
Danica was Nascar T&A, Thankfully Bubba has stopped playing the racial card to get attention.

However, good cycling techniques will up your chances of being accident-free. Even when you're around a Nascar wanna-be.

(Super political here)
Ooo, I've got to comment on Nascar and politics a bit. I agree with Richard Petty about Danika. She can drive a car fast, but she was not a racer...(neither am I)..... Bubba Wallace and people like him really annoy me. BlackLivesMatter is a semi nice thing to say, but of course all lives matter. Here's the most important part about BlackLivesMatter. THEY ARE COMMUNIST!!!! Many Americans and other people have no idea what that really means, and should learn. Two of the three founders of BLM have stated that they are trained Marxists. I forget the self description of the other founder, but she is Marxist also. Collectivism in general is the greatest cancer of societies throughout history. Collectivism being the opposite of Individualism. To be willing to call yourself a Marxist is to associate directly with that evil book called The Communist Manifesto. It's the most widely read political pamphlet in the world. I got my copy from The John Birch Society. Communism is an evil that knows how to win by using every evil trick that exists. Satan isn't a scary monster at first. He's very attractive. There's so much to learn about the subject and I used to be a totally ignorant individual concerning leftist movements and was a pretty typical far left wing voter.... Ron Paul in 2007 woke me up, and now my 20th century personal hero is Robert Welch the founder of JBS along with Ron Paul. Many people would find it interesting to know that JBS had a black woman speaker Julia Brown that was giving speeches against treating MLK like a pure hero at the time. Why isn't that mentioned in any recap of the 1960's??? I encourage anyone and everyone to at least read the very last chapter of The Communist Manifesto. You will then want to read more... Communists hate religion, so they enter the clergy, and so on. Their greatest success is a "patient gradualism"-Welch.

Back