Wow

Zac

Local time
10:28 AM
Took my bike out after putting the 44t on the sprocket adapter, and I don't have the words to explain it. It's crazy fast! I havent even gone full throttle on a flat because it gets scary. The high compression head makes it accelerates super fast. Thanks for all your help everyone.

Took my bike out after putting the 44t on the sprocket adapter, and I don't have the words to explain it. It's crazy fast! I havent even gone full throttle on a flat because it gets scary. The high compression head makes it accelerates super fast. Thanks for all your help everyone.
What head did you use?

that was the first thing I said in that other thread, but only to be told I was wrong. Just remember when you guys go telling me I'm wrong, without even checking it out. I'm laughing because you took the hard road. And I'm done helping too. I only been doing this about a decade, and playing with motors since I was a wee boy in the pits handing out tools and drinking pepsi. I don't know nothing though, everyone calls me to fix things, because I have no clue what I am doing. Make sense to me.

Ps, I have no friends, only paying customers. All my friends were non paying customers, till I got tired of working for free. Now I have paying customers and no friends. Pays the bills for a change.

Took my bike out after putting the 44t on the sprocket adapter,
What were you running before? I'm using a 44t because of all the hills around here. I was considering going with a 40t for speed, but I think the engine would struggle going up these steep hills.

What were you running before? I'm using a 44t because of all the hills around here. I was considering going with a 40t for speed, but I think the engine would struggle going up these steep hills.
I had a 38t, as soon as I started getting speed, I would hit a hill and I'd slower right down, as I live in a hilly area as well

I had a 38t, as soon as I started getting speed, I would hit a hill and I'd slower right down, as I live in a hilly area as well
for lots of hills, no less than a 42 on a 26" otherwise, you need to start pedaling lol. I run a 44 on my cruiser, She will pop a wheelie, lol. She also uses a rocket fuel mix too.

Back