Wtf

If you want better takeoff, get the staton inc hd clutch. Mine has lasted almost 4 years now, and still looks like new. Here's the hd and stock clutch side by side:
4137.jpg

I did connected one of the kill switch wires to the red coming from motor and ran the other to the frame to ground it out

So... thank you frogslayer you were right lol? Jk you don't have to thank me I already printed off the post and put it up on my fridge!

Do you need a friend or someone to talk to frog because talking to your self isn't healthy neither is hanging up posts of stuff you where right where you talked to yourself lol

Lol thanks frog I need some clutch and tranny help as well now .... and we're not talking about the kind of tranny you had over last night like transmission so don't go getting all excited n shut.

Talking to yourself is really healthy. If you don't how are you ever going to realize just how full of s**t you really are?

Lol thanks frog I need some clutch and tranny help as well now .... and we're not talking about the kind of tranny you had over last night like transmission so don't go getting all excited n shut.

well when we start talking about trannys and not trannys you let me know because i tell ya i've seen some purrty trannys that'd make your gears spin :p :p

Back