Help please

So in other words, Zane is NOT going to do anything on his end to make it right, you buy it, you own it, appears to be the attitude that he has I guess.

So it must be you had bent studs to start with, he then sends you a set of more bent studs, and now you had studs from another motor you had at hand and they aren't bent and everything is now going together if I have this whole situation correct in my mind.
Correct.

We have tried to give Zane the benefit of the doubt in the past but it still looks like business as usual from where I am sitting and observing.

Here are Zane's own words in a statement of how he says he conducts his business...Maybe there is two different Zane's...lol.

Too bad about that, because I'm really liking the Avenger, the Phantom needs competition, performance wise it seems like it brings it, but lack of warranty and support makes it a tough sell because for a few bucks more you get a warranty and good support and a track record, although a history of overheating (just don't rag it I guess)

We'll see how mine holds up, I have a 36T sprocket now, only waiting for the pedal chain master link to test it.

Too bad about that, because I'm really liking the Avenger, the Phantom needs competition, performance wise it seems like it brings it, but lack of warranty and support makes it a tough sell because for a few bucks more you get a warranty and good support and a track record, although a history of overheating (just don't rag it I guess)

We'll see how mine holds up, I have a 36T sprocket now, only waiting for the pedal chain master link to test it.
I am really excited to get my bike running with the phantom. I also have a 36T

We have tried to give Zane the benefit of the doubt in the past but it still looks like business as usual from where I am sitting and observing.

Here are Zane's own words in a statement of how he says he conducts his business...Maybe there is two different Zane's...lol.

Quick response time but a BS answer.

Try this first please. Impact drill 13mm socket, install bolts FIRST with the nuts to impact them in. Make sure their straight. impact gently till it clicks down to the bottom end of the case. then try to remove the nuts. if the bolt screw back out try over again. CAREFULLY. I have had to do this with every motor bottom end I've purchased from CMB. It's all that works for me.

It looks worse than it is. Squeeze the studs together and it fits.
I am surprised that some of these expensive motors have no better quality control than the dirt cheap motors.
Expensive??? The whole avenger kit is $199. That's cheap if you ask me. It's 100 times better than the cheaper $100 ebay kits. I can't wait for the weather to change so I can play with my avenger. The little bit that I did have it running I know it has some serious power. Also there are expansion chambers in production for it right now. I will get one of those as soon as they hit the shelf. Then I bet it will truly be a phantom killer. Why doesn't anyone offer any aftermarket parts for the phantom?

Then I bet it will truly be a phantom killer.
I would hold off on that just yet...Seems the Avenger "Phantom Killer" has been committing suicide with weak bottom end bearings and seals, actually acknowledged by Zane as a problem with them...Both @Soulfly and @Deleted member 35519 have both had problems with their avengers with no support from Zane.

Back