Help please

I was afraid of that and this is the second set of studs. I emailed california motor bike and he told me just to wiggle it on carefully.....yepper.
You tell Zane you want a new bottom end that has the threads drilled in straight and true.

Let us know what he says to that.
Did you ever talk to Zane about this yet ???...And if so, what is he prepared to do about it ???

I tried to do a screen shot but I guess I don't know how but what his reply to my question was" just wiggle it carfully" .Well I did and it didn't work so I unscrewed the old studes with the cylinder on it set the head gasket on the cylinder took the studs out of my zeda100 screwed those in with it all in place then attached the head. Just a side note I should have it running this week I hope it's been a battle all the way.

I tried to do a screen shot but I guess I don't know how but what his reply to my question was" just wiggle it carfully" .Well I did and it didn't work so I unscrewed the old studes with the cylinder on it set the head gasket on the cylinder took the studs out of my zeda100 screwed those in with it all in place then attached the head. Just a side note I should have it running this week I hope it's been a battle all the way.
So in other words, Zane is NOT going to do anything on his end to make it right, you buy it, you own it, appears to be the attitude that he has I guess.

So it must be you had bent studs to start with, he then sends you a set of more bent studs, and now you had studs from another motor you had at hand and they aren't bent and everything is now going together if I have this whole situation correct in my mind.

Back