2009 Top 10 Beaches....Can I suggest a contest?

One of those Top 10 beaches is

• Less than 50 miles away

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • It's between 50-150 miles to the ocean

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • More than 150 miles, a two day event

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm a landlubber or hillbilly

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My friend 5-7 Heaven and I are blessed with many great beaches to ride to, I have one less than 5 miles away from my house. But #1 would take either a set of pontoons, or a big snorkel to make. It is a different Island :)

West coast USA & both coasts in Oz

Well since 7 out of 10 are on the East coast and 2 others on an island...that leaves me just one choice, Coronado. That's just 10 miles down the road, but not my cup of tea. From La Jolla up, all the way to the San Juan Islands is my kinda beach. 1,100miles of beach after beautiful...it's really just one huge beach, with everything, including nice COLD water (and a few oil spills).

And my other pick for top beaches would be the East and the West coasts of Australia...2 more huge 1,000 mile plus long beaches.:cool:

I would vote for the beaches of the Olympic National park:

If the beauty doesn't take your breath away the cold water will.

Attachments

• T4DTD00Z.jpg
    T4DTD00Z.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 210
  • page6_blog_entry7_12.jpg
    page6_blog_entry7_12.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 168
  • page6_blog_entry7_11.jpg
    page6_blog_entry7_11.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 178
  • p180755-Olympic_National_Park-Ruby_Beach_Olympic_National_Park.jpg
    p180755-Olympic_National_Park-Ruby_Beach_Olympic_National_Park.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 196
A international list

When i when to brazil 4 years ago it was just awsome!My dads family lives there and my mons family lives in portugal which is also a really nice place but the waters are not as warm as in brazil :( my grandma lives in an apartment next to the beach!
and i also have some more places im my list i can visit such as Italy(my grandma is from italy but she moved to portugal but she stil has family there where i can stay) and my grandad is from france and my other grandma is from spain and i also have lots of family living there now

Brazil
England
Portugal
Frace
Spain
I got to admit that I have a nice international list there! :D

G-Superior:D

Back