49cc on a 10 speeder

Thanks guys !!

Yeah the only thing that is annoying on my bike is that there is no suspension, it needs a front suspension, it gets very bumpy some times, one time it shook my hands off the handle bars I almost flew over but I did flew over but it wasn't at that time and not because it was a bumpy road, anyway I think it just needs a front suspension, that would be nice. They sell a suspension for the road bike with only one shock on the center of the fork, pretty cool one actually, I forgot the name.

I think I am going to park my MB for a while, I just got my self a new 50cc DERBI GPR, so I'll be riding that, which is OK because my MB needs a repair work.

I was riding it one day and the engine just staled and seized, I thought "oho I melted a piston!" Then I opened it up it was all OK, turned out I need a crankshaft bearings. Probably going to get NSK, hope they make bearings that size!

With high compression and high RPM it was probably detonating a bit which in result crushed those Chinese bearings, or maybe wasn't enough lubrication, I didn't opened the engine that far yet, so I don't know. I knew something was going on but no mercy, I was pushing it anyway until it died. Oh well now I have a risen for taking it a part, maybe I"ll do more porting, I'll go max on it see what it could do!

Last edited:
Back