Carby 5mm Dellorto Jets Compatible With Both Cheap Carbs?

FurryOnTheInside

In Memoriam
Local time
5:28 AM
I'm looking at a jet kit on eBay UK:
"Dellorto DO 1486 style" pack of ten, 5mm thread jets, in ten sizes from 060 to 069 (other size sets are available), made in England on Swiss something-or-other CNC machine.. £12.50.
I might get them this week so I'm wondering: Are the (these above mentioned) Dellorto style jets compatible with both the NT and the "racing" carbs?

Can you post the link to those dellorto jets? NT, they should work. But don't you have a jet to compare too from your carb?
Mikuni jets are a good brand too.

Last edited:
The dellorto 5mm jets fit the nt,speed,sha,and a few of the clones they are very commen and widely used by many!I prefer to use the real trade marked dellorto jets the unmarked ones have different shapes and depths an just drive me crazy trying to messure and figure out it's size!this pic shows both 5mm and 6mm jets the cns carbs use the 6mm and you can see that they are clearly marked and trade marked!Well maybe not so clear in that pic but you get the idea!

Attachments

• 2016-12-09 23.42.22.jpg
    2016-12-09 23.42.22.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 139
Can you post the link to those dellorto jets? NT, they should work. But don't you have a jet to compare too from your carb?
Mikuni jets are a good brand too.
I'm on the eBay app on my phone so it never shows me anything i can use as a link or even a listing number but the words Dellorto DO 1486 jet in the search should take you to it. Idk what postage charge would be like from England to Canada though! I should think one of the usual vendors in US or Canada would be cheaper.

The dellorto 5mm jets fit the nt,speed,sha,and a few of the clones they are very commen and widely used by many!I prefer to use the real trade marked dellorto jets the unmarked ones have different shapes and depths an just drive me crazy trying to messure and figure out it's size!this pic shows both 5mm and 6mm jets the cns carbs use the 6mm and you can see that they are clearly marked and trade marked!Well maybe not so clear in that pic but you get the idea!
Thanks, that's the info I needed to confirm these will do for the stock carb I have and the "racing" that I might try out in future, maybe. Hopefully I will only need the one set (from 060 to 069) to. :)
I'm hoping these will be better than the usual unmarked ones because they are not from the cheapest manufacturing country they could find but actually produced here in the UK and they were boasting about the machine being top notch so idk, sounds worth a try anyway for the price. :)

Last edited:
Back