Broke my ebike today Ah šŸ’©!

Don't know anything about e-bikes except I'm hesitant to get or build one.
Anyway, I swear by good electric contact cleaner followed by a bit of di-electric grease.
Yeah supposedly this stuff called ACF-50 is good, but its pricey.

Average yearly customer complaints about Rad Power Bikes is 155
Yep they get their share of people ya can't make happy no matter what

I've read just as many complaints reviews about Freego but I'm glad your getting the customer service ya need
Yeah that what I'm saying to, in todays age its anybody's company has their good & bad complaints. Or anything you try to claim warranty on. I mean the company wants some type of proof of the problem.

Then you got your cry babies, about their ebikes they bought. Research goes a long ways.

I'm not going to lie, I just looked at the Freego & said Yes! That's the bike for me!!! I figured i will deal with any issues that arise along the way.

Yeah supposedly this stuff called ACF-50 is good, but its pricey.
I have a can of stuff called, Lloyds Kleens It Electrical Contact Cleaner. I have had it for years now. Don't know if it is any good or not but I do know it has fixed a lot of tools for me. just spray it down, shake the excess out an let it dry. Done. Also used it on solenoids and contact switches. I don't know the difference between products or what makes one better than the other but that stuff wasn't the cheapest available and is specifically for direct electrical applications.

Well after doing Freego's troubleshooting procedures, & making a video showing the work/troubleshooting was performed.

They have come to the conclusion that either the brake lever micro switches are faulty or the wiring harness is messed up.

Freego is going to send me new brake switches & a wiring harness to install.

I told them I think it's a controller, display or possibly a wiring harness problem.

Freego said if the brake micro switches & wiring harness dont fix it. They then will send me a display & new controllers.

So now it's a long wait till parts get here. But at least my bike is fully operational now, just some error codes.

Just throwing this out there bro, i'd shorten all the wires that are overly long.

;)

I had to build a box to keep me battery warm lol

I prolly need to do this with some sort of ABS plastic eh?

IMG_20231116_093415[1].jpg

LOL so redneck ..bent round thuh front and left as was on the back :ROFLMAO:

Just install a gas motor on it right under the battery...lol...It will be warm then...lol.
I've been contemplating that my brother!! šŸ˜
Winter time bike competition......Gas bike - 1...E-bike - 0, when it comes to cold weather abilities...lol...lol.

Unless of course the Ebikes batteries go into spontaneous combustion, thats when the Ebike wins keeping their batteries warm...lol...lol.

Back