Currently Available *Real* Expansion Chamber Upgrade Options 2022

Man that looks so purty! We're not worthy!
Hmmm.
Where's the dirt?

I have to put mine in here, it has a pipe, but something looking like an expansion chamber doesn't make it a tuned pipe.

Improved over stock, yep. Low end improved most, gave it more grunt.
But not hearing it hold that resonance of being 'on the pipe' as I remember it from running RC planes with pipes.

Its holding back on top end a bit methinks, which isn't much over 25mph with its new gearing omg it popped a wheelie on me, left me standing w/ handlebars in air, when I kicked-started it from a dead stop its a hill climber for sure now. I got it geared TOO low.

It may not be a squaller yet.
May not be purty.
But unlike Karl's bike?
Mine looks rode hard.
More like Karl's pig outside after a good rain?
😁🤣
View attachment 168021
That one is my street cruiser, I won't take her off road. I run a rocket fuel mix in that engine, just a pleasure cruiser is what she is. My off road bike is a shifter mountain bike. It's ugly, been broken so many times and welded up. Trails are rough on frames with engines. Still the first engine, and she runs great after years of hard abuse, even with all the caked on mud. lol. I see by your pic you wear safety gear, smart man, intelligent man indeed. Most I see go bare handed and unprotected, nice to see someone else uses gear to keep their fingers and noggin in one piece.

Ya'll got any links to things I can bolt on which will just improve performance? Not really looking to start a thread war on what is *the best* - heck if these ugly banana things help compared to the stock bs pipe & silencer I would already have one on the way.

There are 3 areas I am trying to layout here:

A. It helps some - but enthusiast want to rag on it. --- I would still buy that at this point. Not looking for ULTRA MAX PERFORMANCE LOGICZ yet

B. It doesn't help at all! --- want the enthusiast to chime in. I.E. "stay away from these bananas they only hurt and make your bike loud." or "you'll regret that crap after 20 miles and you're replacing XYZ."

C. Ultra Max Performance Rock Hard Logic Slap your Momma Cause I Know I am right - which apparently is gratuitous on this forum. I don't think I even need to request this input lol. It just happens obligatorily.

Ya'll got any links to things I can bolt on which will just improve performance? Not really looking to start a thread war on what is *the best* - heck if these ugly banana things help compared to the stock bs pipe & silencer I would already have one on the way.
OK Acefire, here we go:...lol.

These items are in your A category...lol.

This pipe is basically a decent bolt on that you shouldnt have to fuss too much with.

I have the installation manual if you decide to order it on PDF format...But if you do decide to do so, Do it soon as Sick Bike parts is in the process of liquidating its entire inventory and going out of business after 16 years as their owners wish to move on.

They have been an exemplary vendor as well as members of the forum as well.

This piece is also recommended to buy as well for this pipe as it will quiet it down some without impeading performance.

And this air filter is also a cheap bang for the buck as well as it improves air flow to the intake much better than the stock filter that comes with the kit, the same one i also use on my bike.

And you have already done the right thing with the spark plug, and i believe that if you have the Zeda 80 motor kit, it probably came already with the BoFeng carby...let me know if it doesn't say BoFeng since they can be had for very cheap.

So this is my contribution to your request without breaking the piggy bank...DAMIEN

There are 3 areas I am trying to layout here:

A. It helps some - but enthusiast want to rag on it. --- I would still buy that at this point. Not looking for ULTRA MAX PERFORMANCE LOGICZ yet

B. It doesn't help at all! --- want the enthusiast to chime in. I.E. "stay away from these bananas they only hurt and make your bike loud." or "you'll regret that crap after 20 miles and you're replacing XYZ."

C. Ultra Max Performance Rock Hard Logic Slap your Momma Cause I Know I am right - which apparently is gratuitous on this forum. I don't think I even need to request this input lol. It just happens obligatorily.
Mz 65 pipe and a jet kit for your carb, thats all you need for a good performance boost with out breaking the bank or thinking you need some NOS too. When you are ready for rocket fuel, I'll let you find my thread on how it was done. The guys in there helped me get it running premo!! Getting me to think about things that weren't crossing my mind and chiming in with advice. It's a good forum here, lots of good guys/women out there with experience from different fields and walks of life.

Ps I felt obligated to add the bit about rocket fuel. ;):p:p:p

Ya'll got any links really looking to start a thread war on what is *the best* - heck if these ugly banana things help
The 'Costa Rica' pipe... Comes as a set...

Attachments

• BWG-CG55-2_600x600_crop_center.jpg
    BWG-CG55-2_600x600_crop_center.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Screenshot_20220226-215458.png
    Screenshot_20220226-215458.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 128
Back