dot certified tuk-tuk here in the US

jatgm1

Local time
2:50 AM
hey, anyone have an opinion about this? it apparently uses a zongshen 150-250cc motor, which is apparently almost identical to a lifan.
i found the maker on alibaba and his facts add up with what the craigslist dealer is saying

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/5968167499.html

i mean, seems like the best cross between a car and trike, cheap insurance, good mielage, plus a rain canopy, heating, speakers, and backup camera.

im already in contact with the alibaba supplier and asking about prices and specs directly from them. i figure then i can know what to bargin with the guy on craigslist for, he wants 4000 for the 150cc model, but im pretty sure hes overcharging a boatload.

im already in contact with the alibaba supplier and asking about prices and specs directly from them. i figure then i can know what to bargin with the guy on craigslist for, he wants 4000 for the 150cc model, but im pretty sure hes overcharging a boatload.
Undoubtedly, probably expected to make a boatload being he purchased it at 0 miles on the odometer and is selling it with 0 miles on the odometer, like he had 0 interest in riding it and only bought it to sell it, so don't expect a fair price and really don't expect him to come down very much at all. He's in it for the cash only.

oh im well aware, but before he gets a cent im getting a written or recorded agreement/warantee that he can sell parts for a reasonable price or replace the vehicle within 7 years. or something to that extent. plus, if he wants to sell them, he's gonna have to be flexible given the market. and the fact i can order one myself for approximately $2000 directly from the manufacturer.

oh im well aware, but before he gets a cent im getting a written or recorded agreement/warantee that he can sell parts for a reasonable price or replace the vehicle within 7 years. or something to that extent. plus, if he wants to sell them, he's gonna have to be flexible given the market. and the fact i can order one myself for approximately $2000 directly from the manufacturer.
Do if this is a motorcycle you just take it in for inspection and the guy be like......

ya it might confuse the people at inspection, but it is a motorcycle.

I have looked at the Alibaba web site and most of their purchases require multiple units. Can you buy just one of the three wheelers from them?

yea you can. most companies do require multiple units, but the company sells them as one unit, theirs also a separately listed item thats identical but requires the purchase of 20 units and is cheaper. im not sure about shipping, but i can get back to you with how much they tell me it will be, im in new york.

Back