Engine Kit Comparison

bicycle-engines.com I would recommend first as well.. Go with them
Bikeberry second if in a pinch As mentioned they over hype and charge a little too much. Personally I've had great luck with them fixing issues when I used them but ALOT of people have horror stories.

I'm 250 lbs, and carry a 30lbs. Pack with me and 36t gets me up and going and still have a decent ascent on hills. Granted my engine is modified and ported but not heavily. 36t or 40t will probably be what keeps you comfortable with traffic unless you're in a hilly area. Then 44t Clutch downhill more to keep over reving.

The Free Spirit would work if you know how to weld.
Ummm I can kinda weld lol, I have an old arc welder, I don't think I would be confident in chopping a hole in the bike frame lol, not quite sure what the other guy was doing....¯\(°_o)/¯

Ummm I can kinda weld lol, I have an old arc welder, I don't think I would be confident in chopping a hole in the bike frame lol, not quite sure what the other guy was doing....¯\(°_o)/¯
Yea, you need a nice mig welder to do a good job on a frame. The upper tube would become the cross bar.

Kinda like this.
1616710019666.png

Yea it's idiotic, until you fold it up and toss it in the motorhome.

That little bike is a 49cc and really scoots along.
I'm soooo sorry I didn't mean that your bike was idiotic, I meant me thinking about putting a 100cc motor on a thin 1" wheeled racing bike, was idiotic, your bike is great, lol I'm sorry for any miss understanding

Back