Hey ya'll, I am completely lost, and completely stressed out right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I didn't get any emails saying that I had replies to this thread so I assumed it died!

I really, really appreciate all of your help!

So, does anyone think that I should consider, actually, a different 4-stroke kit? I don't mind paying for quality, and again, my budget now is around 5 to 600 dollars to start, and a little more down the road for miscellaneous things. I want something that's gonna' get me around every day, and not be constantly breaking down. It'll be a mode of transportation, not a side project.

I know I basically keep saying the same things, but I just want to do this right.

Has anyone ever seen, or personally put on themselves, a 4-stroke kit on a Raleigh M40? Saw a nice looking one the other day at my local used bike shop. I have yet to do the cut-out thing to see if it'll fit, but I will definitely be doing that soon, very great advice.

EDIT: Hm... now that I am looking at pictures of the M40 online, the frame gap seems a little small, but I swear I remember it being reasonably big.

Another EDIT: When I saw the M40 at this bike shop, I got there 5 minutes before close, so I didn't get to see even a fraction of their stock. They have tons of bikes in all sizes and types. Does anyone have any suggestions for types of bikes to ask them if they have?

Last edited:
If you get a good 4 strokekit it should go one ezy put the Mount the back sprocket the tank put the motor on and line it all up same as a 66 cc but more to line up and it need a big fram if you're motor if forward it hit if it's back it hit and the top ohv cover hits the top more room the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back