Buy 80cc or 100cc?

Not sure what you mean
Cdh used to offer this in a complete engine. But now all I see is a cylinder kit.

That pexmore engine will be a 49mm steel bore cylinder. The pexmor 100cc is a good engine, just the casting work is not as clean as the CDH engine.
Screenshot_20240301-123240_Chrome.jpg

Just wait for Damien to chime in. He is going to say he has got a bazillion miles on his 1st seeutek.
Not quite a bazillion miles...lol...How about 6,000 miles though???...lol.

Not quite a bazillion miles...lol...How about 6,000 miles though???...lol.

Yeah I'm not dogging them. I owned a seeutek too. It was a good runner till I oversped it & broke the crankshaft.

PEXMOR 100cc Bicycle Engine Bike Motor Kit, 2 Stroke Gas Motorized Bike Conversion Kit, Gasoline Petrol Bicycle Motor Refit Full Set for 26-28" Bikes with V-Frame,Super Fuel-efficient https://a.co/d/9VpkGtV

I went ahead and bought the PEXMOR for a total of $120

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The iron sleeve engines are going to be the kings of reliability. No plating to flake off. The only real downside to them is that the ports often need a bit of love to really be good. Sometimes you get lucky and the sleeve alignment with the ports is good though.

If you are doing this for a second bike. Take the time to go through that engine. Fix every little issue it has and clean it up good.

The iron sleeve engines are going to be the kings of reliability. No plating to flake off. The only real downside to them is that the ports often need a bit of love to really be good. Sometimes you get lucky and the sleeve alignment with the ports is good though.

If you are doing this for a second bike. Take the time to go through that engine. Fix every little issue it has and clean it up good.
How do I do that?

And u didn't see any iron sleeve engines, only top end upgrades

How do I do that?

And u didn't see any iron sleeve engines, only top end upgrades
How do you go through the engine and make sure you correct the problems? You go through the engine and look for problems. Aka, don't just slap it together. Nothing crazy, just using your eyes and taking the time to clean out metal shavings, etc.

How do you go through the engine and make sure you correct the problems? You go through the engine and look for problems. Aka, don't just slap it together. Nothing crazy, just using your eyes and taking the time to clean out metal shavings, etc.
No i mean how do I clean out metal shavings? File them down? Dremel? Sandpaper? Do I need to be careful about overfiling. What grade sandpaper do I use

Back