Is your piston put in backwards?

to me it looks like too high compression , but also that nibbling around the top of cylinder would be a good indication your bottom bearing was ready to go , so may have contributed especially if the scoring is mainly on the top end of cylinder. but would be interesting to know if your ring ends face the intake or exhaust .
Oh on that engine I don't know I gave it away to some shaddy dude who took a mechanical engineering class he thinks he can fix anything but on my junk GT80 on left side of the bike it faces me at a 90 the kiss off button is about 45% different faceing the front but it does not cross with the exhaust port. I'm waiting for a quote right now from a small engine repair shop to see if they can fix my GT80 ported I replace the cylinder once magnetos 4 times CDI 4 X spark plug 4 Xs if the guy can get it to run he must be god to get it to rise from the dead, but I anticipait paying $100 for anotheer motor a Flying Horse and $25 shipping and just be done with agonizing money loosing heart breaking piece of s**t and onto a brand name instead of an experimental race engine.

Back