Jackshafted bike clutch wont engage

A chain should never have more than 1/2 an inch play in the center of its bridge.

If you want peoples help, PLEASE break up your text with open space between sentences so it can be easily read.
Thanks ;-}

The last three pics are of the chain after the first start and 2 minute ride...
the chain went crazy loose and came off.
I tried to attach the stock chain tensioner...

You only have one mount point on the tensioner, that won't hold.
That is not your problem however...

It looks to me like you took every time and penny saving shortcut you could think of and expected it to be as good as the real thing.
Transferring ~3HP in bi-directional rotational force is not to be trifled with.

The bottom line here is you bought a crap knock-off jackshaft kit that will give you grief forever.
I don't even see the support bar under the JS mount for adjusting that right side chain tension.

Did that kit even come with the underside support or instructions you read?

The right side jackshaft sprocket does not have any way to adjust it to take out that slack.

Yes it does, by moving the whole engine assembly up or a tensioner wheel somewhere, and you have room, you make up the difference with spacers on the front mount and let that support help on the back.

{1/2 link} the connector is pressed in with the chain breaker.
I am going to remove the master and see if its loose enough to just remove another whole link
Correct, take out a whole link and just press the 1/2 link on to the remaining small chain end.
NOTE: orient the 1/2 link small end that goes to the master in the direction of chain travel.

Both of the chains on the right side stretched, the 415 motor output chain did not stretch at all.

It will, and that is even harder to adjust, especially with that 3 piece base, you need to shim the engine away from the base.

Back