Just another horror story of idiots who don't wear helmets !!!

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
5:30 AM
Another "Baby Einstein" not wearing his helmet and lost all of his memories he had prior to his accident.

His wife points out he wasn't wearing a helmet with this statement in the article below.

'Definitely wear a helmet- that's all I can say. Wear a helmet- we had to find out the hard way,' Sanchez said.

permanent retrograde amnesia is rare. He will likely regain most of what he lost with time.

I don't understand people that refuse to wear a helmet. I've done it a couple of times out of laziness, usually taking a spin around my neighborhood, and even at 20mph I feel a ton of anxiety about it and end up back up getting my helmet anyway. The head doesn't need a whole lot of trauma to do a lot of damage.

Funny how that works. I've knew a couple guys who went off the road in a drunken speed wobble on a rat bag Harley at over 100 mph walk away with little more than a couple scratches vs some guy falls off his peddle bike at 20 mph and dies.
You never know when your number is up.

When it comes to the head and brain, it's a matter of how it is struck as it is how hard it is struck. Just look at Dale Earnhardt Sr. Relatively speaking, he had much more violent wrecks in his past, but the force and angle of that force were just right.

Back