Motorcycle cop 1, fugitive biker 0...lol.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
3:03 AM
In Sao Paulo, Brasil

Watch this motorcycle cop out match the motorcyclist fugitive he is chasing, He matches him move for move on this video...If you think you can really ride like an expert, this video will have you questioning your bike riding skills...From what I hear, this is a very common occurrence in Brasilia who boast some of the very best bike riders you will ever see, but as you can see, their motorcycle cops are highly trained to pursue these idiots to the bitter end...lol.

That's dizzying. Everytime I see a video of people running from the cops I wonder why. I don't see a reason to do anything that a person would rather run from. The police eventually catch them. I feel bad for the gal on the back of the bike. She almost flew off it multiple times.

As usual, the person running lacks riding skill. I saw at least 3 instances of target fixation. He also has to deal with a passive riding partner, and neither of them are leaning into the turns.

Motorcycle cops around the world are probably some of the best riders on the planet. When I got my instructors license, the entire set of courses was taught by motorcycle officers, and those guys can maneuver a 900lb Harley better than most kids can a 250cc sport bike.

In Sao Paulo, Brasil

Watch this motorcycle cop out match the motorcyclist fugitive he is chasing, He matches him move for move on this video...If you think you can really ride like an expert, this video will have you questioning your bike riding skills...From what I hear, this is a very common occurrence in Brasilia who boast some of the very best bike riders you will ever see, but as you can see, their motorcycle cops are highly trained to pursue these idiots to the bitter end...lol.

Damn that was like watching a Tom Cruize movie
M/C chases always end the same The guy being chased Wrecks
Dudes an Idiot to endanger the life of his passenger

I had a friend, when I was in my 20s, and we'd literally play motorcycle tag on small street bikes. Stupid thing to do, but we never got hurt or caught. I'm pretty damn good, IDK how, maybe just cuz I been on bicycles since I was 4...

Back