My Modified 1940's Simplex Servicycle

I’m sure you’ve seen the Simplex Servicycle tires sold by Coker tires. Back in the day members considered the 26 inch size for motorized bicycles. Your gas tank and fenders are very nice. Everything is very nice. Say, that sheave, do you just screw that onto the rear rim, and what type of pulleys, clutch and belts did you fit on the primary and rear drive? Thank you.

I’m sure you’ve seen the Simplex Servicycle tires sold by Coker tires. Back in the day members considered the 26 inch size for motorized bicycles. Your gas tank and fenders are very nice. Everything is very nice. Say, that sheave, do you just screw that onto the rear rim, and what type of pulleys, clutch and belts did you fit on the primary and rear drive? Thank you.
Our Simplex guru has all the parts for Simplex Servicycles. He sells a U clip that screws onto the spoke nipples. Easy to install and works great. I'm using 26"x 2.25 good tires. No issues to report on stability or ride with those tires. i think the key is using the Worksman front drum brake wheel and the back wheel by Wheelmaster. The Wheelmaster wheel is a front wheel. Again the little kid will run 45 mph no problem and has a great sound. I'm using a belt centrifugal belt clutch and 2" belt pulleys. I'm using flat saddle bearings to have the pulley shaft ride on. The saddle bearing have fitting for lube when needed. Here is Wayne's phone number down South who has all the parts. He is also a former NHRA Race Champion. Wayne's number 256 353 5552 Tell him Mike in Pa sent U. Him and his wife, Barbara are superb people.

I appreciate the parts connection. Parts are very important to me. I am looking for a cool reliable ICE bike, like the Simplex, that I can ride in the bike lane in Cali without drawing attention. Thank you. If it doesn’t take too much of your time and if it is appropriate for this motorized bicycle website please continue to post Simplex Servicyles with different looks and/or characteristics. I appreciate how they look.

In CA. a Simplex will qualify as a Motor Driven Cycle.
A MDC follows all the registration requirements as a M/C

But ya know what they say "It's only illegal if ya get caught" :ROFLMAO:

I appreciate the parts connection. Parts are very important to me. I am looking for a cool reliable ICE bike, like the Simplex, that I can ride in the bike lane in Cali without drawing attention. Thank you. If it doesn’t take too much of your time and if it is appropriate for this motorized bicycle website please continue to post Simplex Servicyles with different looks and/or characteristics. I appreciate how they look.
I'll be building more for my Collection. THX

Only real thing I like is the front Suspension, I also have the 2" wide back rim, I have a Luxembourg frame for a future project in the wings.
2014-03-27 11.44.20.jpg