not another FNG (freaking new guy) engine wont turn over regardless of tight clutch

Slave to the system

Local time
8:16 PM
guys ive looked at the trouble shooting suggestions but am still suffering from the same problem.
clutch is slipping motor has lots of hours but the pads look fine.
clutch assembly operates appropriately and appears to be in good working order.
ive had the problem of the clutch slipping and squealing just before it fires up into a screaming roar sending me flying down the road since ive had the bike.
its finally reached the point to where the clutch is just slipping on the pads regardless of it being very tight.
the engine seems to have a lot of good high compression .
Im simply asking for suggestions.
I have a few ideas like, 1. clean brake pads with brake cleaner or simply replace them (but i don't think that's the problem so itll probably B A waste of time)
2. Tear the crank case apart to see if there's something wrong with the crank bearings.
please let me know what you think.

Tighten the main spring, it involves removing the cable guide and inserting a screwdriver into the hole while you push bike forward. There are many threads on this that tell you how to do this in detail. No need to split the case, remove both covers and pull the small drive gear, then tap the shaft with a wood block (or plastic) the whole shaft will come out.

Back