Which carb

YEP...The BoFeng actually says BoFeng right on it as you can see in this pic...lol.
It also has thicker 4 prong wall flange that fits over the intake, has a spring loaded drain on the bottom of the carburetor bowl and has eliminated the "tickler" push in button on the carby that always tends to leak and break off the NT carby's.

616jGJ0ukBL._AC_SX425_.jpg

The BoFeng is basically an NT that has been "improved." It uses a different style of jet and has the various changes mentioned by Damien. In my experience they tend to run a bit better at part throttle, but are still a simple single jet carb just like the NT.

The little bowl drain on the bottom is a nice feature for quick and dirty long term parking. I would prefer it was a pintle style screw over the spring loaded system, but it works fine and hasn't leaked so far.

The BoFeng is basically an NT that has been "improved." It uses a different style of jet and has the various changes mentioned by Damien. In my experience they tend to run a bit better at part throttle, but are still a simple single jet carb just like the NT.

The little bowl drain on the bottom is a nice feature for quick and dirty long term parking. I would prefer it was a pintle style screw over the spring loaded system, but it works fine and hasn't leaked so far.
That reminds me, I need to drain the fuel out of my bike, a d maybe clean the carb at this point lol.

Back