142f air ram

skyash

Local time
9:14 AM
Seen videos on YouTube this will not work on a car but it puts out one quarter of 1 psi so wood it work on my 142f 49cc ? Or my 18v lawn blower I have seen 2 on a car and it made 27kw improvement small car 1.6 or 2.o litre I will try it but it will take some time I know how fast my 142f is and its top seed so if it works I will let you Know . But in put is good .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 210
I have a Honda h22 fast ish car and a real turbo from my skyline and will try to put a electric motor on the turbo to drive it I have seen good proof that it will work but it takes a lot of volts and amps to work but 5 psi is 80hp gain so my 200 hp to 280 hp wow so 1/4 of 1 psi on 49cc might work .

Just remember our engines are gravity fed, and pressure through the carb might push the gas back through the line into the tank.

Seen videos on YouTube this will not work on a car but it puts out one quarter of 1 psi so wood it work on my 142f 49cc ?
Or my 18v lawn blower.
No, this type of fan isn't meant to create pressure, it just moves air...

image-jpg.76036

You need a Blower type fan like you have in your leaf blower, or hair dryer, or ironically like these small 4-stroke engine Turbo Chargers.

http://www.ecotrons.com/pictures/pictures-of-turbo-assembled-with-the-accessories/

turbo-VZ21-05.jpg

It uses your exhaust to power the blower to increase incoming air pressure.

Nobody has tried this on an HS 142F that I know of, and I think you would get more of a boost by simply putting in an NGK Iridum spark plug than that fan you have.

I know this won't work but it fits good lol. maybe a more Tightknit blade and more powerful motor ..thinking..thinking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 193
I know this won't work but it fits good lol. maybe a more Tightknit blade and more powerful motor ..thinking..thinking
One thing for sure the fan will do, and that is suck in any dirt in the air and blow it directly into the carb as I see no air cleaner.
It does fit though hehe ;-}

Made this today it's a Rc hovercraft up lift fan . And a 14v rc car motor . On 5v it did better then I expected on 7v it's as good as that bilge fan . And on 12v sounds like a turbo and Knox my hat off.i need to seal the air box and attach the turbo .fits in frame on the side no leg grabber lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 180
Back