COLD AIR COOLING SYSTEM

I see it on the left 😆. Cool stuff. I personally savvy painting. I have always saved to paint on 3d things. I'll lay a good base coat and paint job, and I've been painting figurines. I'm going to start looking into pinstripes
That their is one art im not good at. Painting you have to be patient. I get to excited and move to fast. Lol im lucky this bike paint turned out decent. If you go back and look. Boardtracker 2 had been painted 3 diff times. Cause i suck

I see it on the left 😆. Cool stuff. I personally savvy painting. I have always saved to paint on 3d things. I'll lay a good base coat and paint job, and I've been painting figurines. I'm going to start looking into pinstripes
Airbrushing would be awsome to learn but i cant drawl or shade worth a damn

One side of the cooling system is done just needs paint. I made the air track reduce down to a small exit. That way it hits the head with a higher velocity here is what it looks like
20230419_104128.jpg
20230419_104109.jpg

I'm wanting to build a high rpm hybrid in the next year or two, whether it's a minarelli or a saw build I am undecided, but I am looking forward to seeing how well it works.

I'd go with a saw build if I were you...You have the talent to pull it off.
Thanks, that's where I was leaning. I'm going with the ms460 head, ld100 bottom end, Reed valve, jog pipe, vm22 carb, 38mm crank with ld100 rod, and a custom clutch. I've researched it a lot and I think it has more potential than a minarelli.

Back