2 Custom Whizzers

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by NEWPORTWHIZZER, Jan 23, 2008.

1. NEWPORTWHIZZER

NEWPORTWHIZZER New Member

Hi all

Just wanted to show off two of my custom bikes. The blue one has a Quenton motor, dual stainless exhaust, custom wheels, bobbed rear fender and different handlebars. The black on has one of my built engines, dual stainless exhaust, lots of custom paint, and a different set of bars

Sorry these pictures are terrible the bikes are filthy I will try to take some better ones when the weather gets better.

Ryan

Attached Files:

2. butch27

butch27 Guest

How many cc s is your built engine? Speed?

3. NEWPORTWHIZZER

hi
    the cc's are stock at 138. 65mph top speed to fast for a bike
    ryan

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice bikes :D

5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Couple of sweet little bikes ya got there.

6. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Beautiful! Thanks for showing them off.

7. cooltoy

cooltoy Member

Wow that is soooooooo cooooool!!!! Is that an old motorcycle/bike that came that way from the factory? I want one NOW!!!

8. cooltoy

Hi those are factory Whizzer Motorbikes that he has modified. I'm a Whizzer Dealer, PM me if you want one.

Mike

9. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Nice Work! I really dig the dual exhaust on the black one. 65 ain't too fast if yer frame, wheels, and forks are solid... heheheh really, very nice bikes...

10. NEWPORTWHIZZER

hi
    these two bikes are modified 2006 and 2007 whizzers. thanks for all the great coments. if you want more info on purchasing whizzers pm me.

thank's
    ryan

11. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Nice bikes.

12. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi Ryan, Lookin Good!
    Quenton