2 stroke engine cylinders\covers

Neufcruz

Local time
5:28 PM
I have my GT6 motor sitting and waiting to install. Still waiting on some parts. I was looking at dressing it up some as well. What about the Spooky Tooth site with the anodized engine covers? Would those work on this motor? I also saw a site that had some nice 2 stroke motors. they were all black with anodized covers, heads, cylinders. I wanted to see about getting a different cylinder but cant find that site anymore. Any recommendations for a good vendor with has such items would be great.

Mike

you mean spookytoothcycles.com, I think the three covers are pretty interchangeable for these china dolls. I know sick bikes also sells covers and sound dampeners to stick on the inside of them.

the only cover that's different is super rat magneto covers. any cover that has 4 bolts will fit your engine

are you sure they're anodized and not just painted? I haven't seen anodized parts other than fancy expensive billet stuff. only one guy is making billet cylinders and he's charging way big money, something like $500 if I remember right

Back