Bicycle Recommendations (Soulfly)

Thank man,but I have learned alot and its kinda personal but if I was going plug and play id probably get a arieal rider grizzly.
I would like to see ya fix this "thing" you got stuck with and make it into something really good...It can be done, just very disappointing that it has to be improved by owner just to get it to where it should have been in the first place.

I've seen that kind of thing before, it's caused by lazy assembly. Where is the top tree?
Well the holes didnt line up I tried everything I could to get it on it was impossible so i have a 1/4 inch aluminum bar stock that just arrived today I was going to make one.

I would like to see ya fix this "thing" you got stuck with and make it into something really good...It can be done, just very disappointing that it has to be improved by owner just to get it to where it should have been in the first place.
I think I have decided to do so. Ive been looking a different ones they range so widly in price I dont know whitch ones. Does anybody have any suggestions. Yes at the end of March when i suppose avenger 85 and parts are suppose to hit Im going to get a cylinder for my avenger 85 bottom before I put the engine in Im going to redkote the frame in gas tank its already leaking then Im going to spray duracoat lusterless olive drab vehicle paint the spray the engine,crank,pedals,and wheels lusterless black dura coat and Ill keep my leather seat on it it should be pretty sharp.

Back