Bicycle Recommendations (Soulfly)

Soulfly

Local time
3:49 AM
Well this morning I finally got my POS felt faker going again and about 10 min. into the ride at about 18mph the front forks folded and of course I crashed Im not hurt just mad as hell. I sent the jacka$$ a message kast week about the problem with the bike I got no answer so Ill send him a pic of the bick but Im sure Ill get the same service whitch was none So Id like some recommendations on a bike to put a motor on Id like a all steel bike single speed with v brakes installed and pleanty of room to put a engine on. Now I would discourage anybody from buying a felt faker it garbage and expensive garbage also I wiuld encourge nobody to buy anything from motoredlife dude that owns it is a conman and a lier and should be thankful I cant easily get to him.

Well this morning I finally got my POS felt faker going again and about 10 min. into the ride at about 18mph the front forks folded and of course I crashed Im not hurt just mad as hell. I sent the jacka$$ a message kast week about the problem with the bike I got no answer so Ill send him a pic of the bick but Im sure Ill get the same service whitch was none
Where did you buy this felt faker from again???...I would like to see this complaint also posted in the "dealer reviews" section of the forums as well to alert everyone else to this failure on the vendors part to solve a customer problem.

Any pics of those forks? Glad you're ok buddy. Nothing to diss you, have you thought of buying a name brand scooter that is plug n play? Nice used Yamaha Zuma can be had for just under 2 grand. One of the best 125cc scooters out there. It takes a mechanics edge to get a Happy Times kit to be dependable, good luck!

Well this morning I finally got my POS felt faker going again and about 10 min. into the ride at about 18mph the front forks folded and of course I crashed Im not hurt just mad as hell. I sent the jacka$$ a message kast week about the problem with the bike I got no answer so Ill send him a pic of the bick but Im sure Ill get the same service whitch was none So Id like some recommendations on a bike to put a motor on Id like a all steel bike single speed with v brakes installed and pleanty of room to put a engine on. Now I would discourage anybody from buying a felt faker it garbage and expensive garbage also I wiuld encourge nobody to buy anything from motoredlife dude that owns it is a conman and a lier and should be thankful I cant easily get to him.
I didn't see a dedicated dealer review created here for Motoredlife.com yet so I have just PM'd @Anton asking that one be put up for him too so we can gauge the complaints we are hearing here and there about him.

Back