40mm offset intake?

I don't need a race bike but something that can take off from a dead stop without peddling would be A-OK! Maybe I need to get a bigger sprocket lol. Also hope the longer intake helps the low end some, when I get it. All in all man, I'm just really not impressed with this Skyhawk motor. My old eBay motor would hit 35mph and this one's havin a hard time gettin to 25mph lmao! Exact same engine set up too. All I had on that one was a jetted SHA clone too. WTF?

The only difference would be that this Skyhawk frame and bike is probably 5-10 lbs heavier than my little old roadmaster cruiser.

It's nice and smooth yes, and hardly any vibration. I will give it that lol. I'm not gonna give up on it yet lol. You know really though aside from better casting, upgraded bolts and a 40mm intake...what's the big difference between this motor and no name engines?

we make some
thats for a mikuni but we also make one for the dolordo
Let us know if you need any parts
www.ghettobike.com
makuni.jpg Intake.jpg

Got the offset on the new engine now. It's actually almost level which I wasn't expecting. Works pretty nice. Ended up getting it from the same place I bought my first skyhawk motor.

IMAG1423.jpg

Yeah this one is better lol. The weird thing about the 2016 engine is that the actual manufacturing date was August 2015. It said on the box and I was like this better be the new one before I opened it. It's the new one thankfully but the tag on the motor said 8-2015.

Back