Any one run this pipe?

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by 45u, Apr 14, 2016.

1. 45u

45u Active Member

I been looking at this pipe and was wondering the way it is make that it blow exhaust and oil on to the rear tire? Has any one run this exhuast and does it get oil on the rear tire and how does it perform comparison to the stock pipe?
    Thanks
    Jeff

[​IMG]

2. butre

butre Well-Known Member

it's louder than the stock pipe and performs nearly identically. get a real pipe, don't try to cheap out.

3. 45u

45u Active Member

Cheap is not in my vocabulary when it comes to any of my rides. You are good at saying what is not good but nothing after. What is a good pipe????? If I was cheap I sure would not be thinking about sending some cylinders to be get nickle sealed like come on the top end racing motorcycles both 4 and 2 stroke. To do one cylinder cost more then a 80cc kit!
    Thanks
    Jeff

4. butre

butre Well-Known Member

5. 45u

45u Active Member

The one you have a link to how loud is this pipe as I do not want anything that I will get a ticket for. What pipe are you running? Might build one later as I have all the tools welder and so on but ring now I do not have the time to make one.
    Thanks
    Jeff

6. butre

butre Well-Known Member

the pipe I linked is a little loud but that can be mitigated by welding on a muffler. most of the noise these engines make is intake noise, not exhaust, so a good filter is a must for quieting down the motor.

I'm using a homemade pipe tuned for around 6800 rpm

7. 45u

45u Active Member

Please post a picture of your exhaust.

8. butre

butre Well-Known Member

sorry, havent had a working camera in about a month. it's basically a clone of a KTM 50 pipe with a 1.25 inch header and built to fit the bike instead of being a big weird thing in front