Anyone had a bad experience with spooky tooth?

anthony1973

Local time
1:53 AM
Not trying to start a war or disrespect a company.But I ordered a piston kit,cylinder, and gasket set off them last week.They e mailed me and told me It would be shipped this tuesday and to expect a tracing number from them and fed x.Now It's friday and I tried to be nice and call and e mail them and they are ducking me.Still no tracing number or confirmation from spooky tooth or fed x that my package was delivered.I paid on my debit card.I finally got a little angry and sent them 2 e mails and 2 messages on the phone saying I either want my tracking number or confirmation of delivery or I would have a stop payment Issued from my bank In an attempt to get my money back.No reply.I hate to get upset with a business.But,When you are told to be expecting a tracking number and delivery tuesday and It's friday and cannot get anyone to simply state whether they mailed your package or not.It's kinda bothersome being I have been ripped off In the past on Internet purchases.I do not know If they mailed my package or not and what I am basically asking Is should I break out the red flag and put a stop payment order from my bank against spooky tooth or are they known to be unprofessional when It comes to shipping And not e mailing a tracking number or tell me If they shipped It yet or not.Like I said,I know many people here done business with them and they are respected In the m.b. community.I mean to upset no one.I am just worried I got ripped out of 85 bucks shipping Included.Could someone please tell me a few ways to handle this?Last e mail I got they wanted to sell me a bicycle and I said I have not even got my package I ordered or sent to me via fed x far as I know.I am not gonna order a bike off you If you have not even sent my prior package I ordered 8 days ago.If pirates was not out of this stuff I would have dealt with him.This bulljunk reconfirms why I deal exclusively with pirate cycles.Least they do run a good business and get shipping out pronto.And soon as you order you got confirmation and a tracking number off the bat.I heard alot of good things about spookytooth.But now,I don't know.Even If I get my package.I will never deal or recommend them again to anyone being It's unprofessional to draw payment out of my bank,Say you got my order.And then send me 2 e mails saying I will have your tracking number this evening.Then never get It.I tried being patient.Now I feel like a total retard.If you don't want to post on here for fear of retaliation from other people on here.Please pm me and tell me If you had a similar experience.And please do not get angry or defensive.I would not post or ask this unless I had a legit reason.And If I get my package.I will ask the mods to remove this or I will take back what I said.But,I still will not deal with them again being I got no tracking number or confirmation notice from fed x or spooky tooth.Sorry,But that Is very unprofessional.

Last edited:
I bought a gt5 kit from them in april. At the time it was out of stock but was not indicated on there web site. I waited about a week before I called/emailed at which time I was told they were out of stock; and they were tracking down kits. Approx a week later I received a email statiing they expected a shipment in a couple/few days. A few days later I received a tracking no. then kit. I don't feel Spooky is trying to rip you off. They are possibly just out of stock on that item and waiting on another shipment. I know when you want it, YOU WANT IT NOW. Just give them a day or two and I beleive they will reply and make things right. Hang loose

Understood Domino.I just think If they have a backorder they should let the consumer know via e mail Instead of not saying anything.They never told me this In my e mails or over the phone.I just got my tracking number and confirmation.I am satisfied.Just would not hurt to let someone know.When I deal with Pirate cycles.If something comes up.Justin e mails me or calls me to let me know the deal.If they would have just said there Is a backorder on your product.I would have been fine with that.

so if i say that you are an idiot, it's ok right?
hey, it's only one word.
Oh, you have me "iggied"...lol
whatever Einstein.

Last edited:
Back