Begin the Madness... 6.5hp Motorized Bike 162cc :) "Upd

pics and vids!

more pics and vids!!

great job, slicer...be careful til you know for sure about the rest of the ride, m-k?

Ohh I was being stupid when I crashed I was in a sand ditch testing how well it did in sand :eek: everywhere else its fine so no worries. Deep sand is bad news the front tire sunk in about 8 inches and bang that was sunk.
1282_img_0791_1.jpg

1282_img_0795_1.jpg

That shows about 40 even on the speedo.. I do not feel comfortable with those wheels going that fast though I just did it for a short duration to see what it would do.

And the Acceleration? INSANE! Due to the clutch it does not wheelie but it does go fast. Max-Torque clutch's are quite nice :) And by the way thats a massive sprocket on the back with 72 teeth :cool:

i like the simplicity of the drivetrain and it looks like you did your gearing-homework well :)

you just threw most of my missing details at me, my eventual build will be similar, but i'm gonna do a 1:1 jack-shaft so i can center the engine (& one other "secret" thing that goes with that)...

ps-i coulda told ya to stay outta the soft stuff, but i had to learn the hard way too :LOL:

Well the soft stuff depends on the day :) It can be rock hard or soft like soft?

Yeah the drive train I discussed it with Jim Donovan at Max-Torque where I got the clutch went over it several times to make it simple :)

I am actually surprised but the thing does not burnout at all :eek: the clutch puts very little strain on the rear wheel its quite nice. I do not think I am going to deal with many broken spokes shockingly :devilish:

lookin good, must be fun. so? can you drive in on the road? or do you keep it on the trails?

jon

seems to be working out well
like I always say, do the research first, and the build will be easier

I do have a question tho...why go so wide on left side of frame, looks like waisted space ?

azkronic said:
I do have a question tho...why go so wide on left side of frame, looks like waisted space ?

I am considering putting a battery there for electric start. Also that will be the area where I will put my fusebox/relaybox for all my electricals to run the headlight/brakelight and turn signals. I have plans for it but right now it looks to be a empty void but it wont :)

Herrmanator8 said:
lookin good, must be fun. so? can you drive in on the road? or do you keep it on the trails?

jon

MVD says its legal and is sending me papers so I do not get cited for the large displacement.

SlicerDicer said:
azkronic said:

I am considering putting a battery there for electric start. Also that will be the area where I will put my fusebox/relaybox for all my electricals to run the headlight/brakelight and turn signals. I have plans for it but right now it looks to be a empty void but it wont :)

cool, thinking ahead...good idea :D

Back