California Motorized Bicycle Laws

California Motorized Bicycle Law

Yeah, it's not a big deal, I've been riding my Whizzer 16 years and got over 40K miles of riding all over CA.
I've never been asked but I got the plate just in case,
I never mounted my plate, I keep my license plate in my saddle bags. :LOL:
I like my Classic Whizzer Plate much better (y)
i love riding my bike. when im riding it ive usually got people driving next to me using thier cameras to video me. like theyve never seen a person ride a bike before...lmao.

And the regular sized plate does not fit.. I had to adapt my Florida Plate....Did a half Axx job just to get it on but will do a nice redesign soon.
id use my california plate but california law says i have to have 2 plates on my car....lol

Yeah, it's not a big deal, I've been riding my Whizzer 16 years and got over 40K miles of riding all over CA.
I've never been asked but I got the plate just in case,
I never mounted my plate, I keep my license plate in my saddle bags. :LOL:
I like my Classic Whizzer Plate much better (y)
id have to figure out where i could mount mine when it gets here....lol maybe i can get a basket and mount it to that...lmao

And the regular sized plate does not fit.. I had to adapt my Florida Plate....Did a half Axx job just to get it on but will do a nice redesign soon.
The CA Moped/MB Plate is the same size as a CA M/C plate.
If I wanted to mount the plate on my Whizzer I would have to drill 2 new holes in the plate. That's all no big deal
See how it lines up.
DSCF6258.JPG

My Whizzer Plate didn't line up either, so I just riveted it on to the tail light wire cover plate. It fits better there anyways
DSCF6260.JPG

The CA Moped/MB Plate is the same size as a CA M/C plate.
If I wanted to mount the plate on my Whizzer I would have to drill 2 new holes in the plate. That's all no big deal
See how it lines up.
View attachment 170600

My Whizzer Plate didn't line up either, so I just riveted it on to the tail light wire cover plate. It fits better there anyways
View attachment 170601
A couple short pieces of flat bar with a hole in each end, then you don't have to make any new holes in your bike.

A couple short pieces of flat bar with a hole in each end, then you don't have to make any new holes in your biike
I guess I should of said License Plate instead of just plate.
I would drill new holes in the license plate. Not the Bike.
That reflector w/chrome cover in the middle of the turn signal bracket can come off. I added that
The License plate would mount where Whizzer designed it to mount.
If I mounted the license plate the reflector w/chrome cover would not go back on

DSCF6258.JPG

Besides I wouldn't want to use extra material (piece of flat bar) and build up that area anyways.

If I wanted to mount the plate on my Whizzer I would have to drill 2 new holes in the License plate. That's all, no big deal
See how it lines up.
View attachment 170600

I guess I should of said License Plate instead of just plate.
I would drill new holes in the license plate. Not the Bike.

Besides I wouldn't want to use extra material and build up that area anyways.
no it was Chainlube saying i didnt have to make any new holes in my bike that worried me....lol

Back